Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.033 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 972,069 Franc (₨107,615) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)