Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,426,923 Franc (₨168,727) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)