Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.390 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 646,942 Franc (₨68,898) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)