Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.700 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,594,197 Franc (6,910 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)