Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.933 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,193,036 Franc (4,420 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)