Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.484 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,760,820 Franc (7,879 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)