Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.274 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,018,132 Franc (3,781 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)