Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.616 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,020,105 Franc (3,756 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)