Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.552 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,213,668 Franc (元26,815) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)