Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.696 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,486,034 Franc (12,734TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)