Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.999 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,054,792 Franc (6,393TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)