Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.835 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,625,328 Franc (10,430TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)