Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.824 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,599,500 Franc (11,358TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (42 minutes ago)