Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 106.580 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,648,921 Franc (15,471TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (43 minutes ago)