Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,444,200 Franc (734,019 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)