Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,686,988 Franc ($6,907) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)