Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.982 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,157,278 Franc (18,375 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)