Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.242 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,653,201 Franc (47,175 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)