Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.149 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,927,784 Franc (236,564 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)