Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.296 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,515,977 Franc (163,077 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)