Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.666 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,407,149 Franc (314,011 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)