Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.340 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,774,577 Franc (189,993 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)