Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.342 XOF / AFN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,936,277 Franc (232,103 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (42 minutes ago)