Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,656,530 Franc (R$ 8,703) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)