Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.240 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,712,664 Franc (R$ 16,318) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)