Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.811 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,801,064 Franc (R$ 15,932) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)