Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.564 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,736,315 Franc (R$ 12,622) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)