Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,120,510 Franc (R$ 12,881) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (35 minutes ago)