Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,885,800 Franc (R$ 10,704) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)