Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.075 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,314,520 Franc (﷼ 14,021) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)