Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.111 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,983,749 Franc (﷼ 20,145) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (27 minutes ago)