Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.960 XOF / SSP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 87% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 253,925 Franc (36,485 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)