Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.691 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 584,274 Franc (124,559 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)