Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.353 XOF / SSP *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 214,989 Franc (40,161 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)