Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.487 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,049,712 Franc (R$ 11,420) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)