Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.025 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,581,575 Franc (RD$ 121,423) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (43 minutes ago)