Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.206 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,547,110 Franc (RD$ 208,677) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)