Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.369 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,639,694 Franc (RD$ 122,652) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)