Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 895,672 Franc (488,781 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (39 minutes ago)