Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.496 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,440,903 Franc (963,282 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)