Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.200 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,105,510 Franc (31,332 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)