Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.938 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,587,366 Franc (56,999 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)