Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.931 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,066 Franc (31,418 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)