Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.541 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,092,660 Franc (30,984 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)