Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.287 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,737,272 Franc (56,381 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)