Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.204 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,665,528 Franc (53,743 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)