Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.419 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,753,648 Franc (54,072 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (22 minutes ago)