Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.023 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 941,077 Franc (RM6,721) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)