Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.845 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,076,396 Franc (RM7,924) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)