Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.008 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,642,742 Franc (RM12,734) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)