Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.689 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 949,750 Franc (RM6,848) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (40 minutes ago)