Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.231 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,333,082 Franc (RM16,637) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)