Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,095,485 Franc (€3,194) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)