Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.955 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,433 Franc (﷼ 14,090) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)