Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.546 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,283,805 Franc (﷼ 13,964) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)