Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.558 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,860,451 Franc (﷼ 11,306) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)