Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,106,800 Franc (₩6,100,740) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)