Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49947 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,059,192 Franc (₩6,124,934) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)