Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.570 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,355,428 Franc (元14,966) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)