Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,158,536 Franc (元12,790) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)