Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.616 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,336,621 Franc (91,217 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)