Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.877 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,504,543 Franc (96,786 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)