Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,478,495 Franc (元16,322) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)