Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.941 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 851,195 Franc (₨143,272) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (44 minutes ago)