Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.910 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,152 Franc (11,513 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)