Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.475 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,326,002 Franc (14,229 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)