Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.570 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,659,314 Franc (24,143 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)