Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.358 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,186,631 Franc (13,985 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)