Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.290 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,907,701 Franc (17,278 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)