Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.143 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,047,667 Franc (25,595 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)