Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.284 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,543,884 Franc (29,075 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)