Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.896 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,102,368 Franc (26,485 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)