Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,478,165 Franc (€2,252) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (40 minutes ago)