Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,328,372 Franc (₩4,581,121) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)