Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,008,880 Franc (€4,641) in Jena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)