Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49883 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,511,181 Franc (₩7,038,774) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)