Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,867,833 Franc (₩3,579,378) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (32 minutes ago)