Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49520 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,336,443 Franc (₩6,737,624) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)