Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 920 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.618 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,242,646 Franc (﷼ 15,836) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)