Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.754 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,713,472 Franc (﷼ 10,400) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (37 minutes ago)