Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 878 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.122 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,918,553 Franc (﷼ 13,499) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)