Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.182 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,496,343 Franc (₨182,888) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (41 minutes ago)