Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.472 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,611,320 Franc (₨190,197) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)