Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.311 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,882,918 Franc (₨226,549) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (35 minutes ago)