Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.921 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,421,584 Franc (271,447 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)