Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.324 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,085,863 Franc (370,732 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)