Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04558 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,241,767 Franc (Rp 27,241,139) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)