Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03935 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,170,113 Franc (Rp 55,152,218) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)