Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04080 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,251,912 Franc (Rp 55,194,320) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)