Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,347,311 Franc (€2,060) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)