Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.746 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,192,751 Franc (R$ 6,253) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)