Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 196.473 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,279,132 Franc (6,510TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)