Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.973 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,005,347 Franc (5,985TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (27 minutes ago)