Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.257 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,498,254 Franc (11,415TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)