Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.801 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,361,544 Franc (¥407,068) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)