Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,944,480 Franc (¥746,679) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)