Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,918 prices entered by 993 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.260 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,422,108 Franc (8,161TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)