Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,398 prices entered by 1,176 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,764,839 Franc (12,500TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (43 minutes ago)