Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.542 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,835,638 Franc (11,156TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)