Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.583 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,471,146 Franc (7,522TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)