Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.213 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,046,986 Franc (14,599TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)