Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.475 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,940,572 Franc (E£ 61,654) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)