Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.852 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,279,149 Franc (E£ 37,786) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)