Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.200 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,958,317 Franc (E£ 62,766) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)