Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.266 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,473,554 Franc (₨279,839) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)