Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.677 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 761,881 Franc (4,490TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)