Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01912 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 932,243 Franc (﷼ 48,760,260) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)