Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01803 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 960,282 Franc (﷼ 53,268,023) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)