Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,129,108 Franc (﷼ 59,106,728) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)