Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.353 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,525,390 Franc (руб 163,092) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)