Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 861.015 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,335,655 Franc (Dinar 2,713) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)