Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 822.328 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,853,173 Franc (Dinar 3,470) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (42 minutes ago)