Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 757.924 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,133,338 Franc (Dinar 4,134) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)