Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 874.014 XOF / JOD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,584,461 Franc (Dinar 1,813) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)