Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.812 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,056,106 Franc (Mex$ 71,362) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)