Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.135 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,173,982 Franc (Mex$ 37,706) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (41 minutes ago)