Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.810 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,175,032 Franc (S/. 12,809) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (38 minutes ago)