Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.108 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,432,076 Franc (S/. 7,455) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)