Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,765,292 Franc (CH$3,115,113) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)