Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,814,069 Franc (CH$3,115,420) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)